Sunday, July 15, 2012

Goodness Gracious! 19-29

Well hello!  Long time, no see.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks around here but I did get SOME stamping done!  I'm going to be doing a craft fair in a couple of weeks so that will really up my count, I'm sure.  I'm trying to figure out just what it is that I want to do.  It's my first craft fair so I don't want to make too much that might not sell, but I don't want to make not enough of the projects either and then be stuck!  I've found some super-cute ideas online and am eager to get started.  I just got home after a weekend away so tomorrow I will start with some of the new stuff!

But for now, I'd better get into catching up with the cards I've already done!


The color combo is taken from ColourQ #143 - I substituted Calypso Coral for Poppy Parade.

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Up, Up, & Away, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Pacific Point (Brights Collection DSP)
Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Pacific Point Stampin' Write Marker
Other: Modern Label, Word Window, 3/16" Corner Punches, Dimensionals

I also did another One Sheet Wonder, and guess what?  I don't hate these cards!  In fact, I'd like to make more similar to this and sell them as sets at the craft fair.  I'd probably only make a few and change up the template, but I think this would be a cute gift.









(The sentiment on this one is embossed in white.)







I got the template and card sketches originally from the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website (if you type one sheet wonder into the search box on the Demo site you should be able to find it).  The PDF was originally posted by Nancy Horn who credits Stephanie Carroll for the original idea.  Overall I like the way these cards turned out.  I think next time I might dress them up  just a little bit more with some pearls or rhinestones, maybe some faux stitching around the outside of some.

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Best Yet
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Pool Party, Whisper White, So Saffron (Subtles Collection DSP)
Ink: Basic Gray, Versamark
Other: Basic Gray 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain, Basic Gray 5/8" Satin Ribbon, XL Oval Punch, Curly Label Punch, White Embossing Powder

And that's it!  Hopefully I'll be back with more soon but for now, happy crafting, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. These are great! Lotsa bang for your buck here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you doing a craft show. I've done one and it was a ton of fun. Great card set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your One Sheet Wonder card set! That is a fab color combo, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these cards too! I do think you are right that a bit of bling or a few buttons or something might give them an extra bit of pizzazz but I think they are classy this way. And they would work for men too which I away find a challenge.

    Good luck at the craft fair! Keep one of everything you make and take orders if you run out. And don't forget to put your business card in with every purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I'm pretty excited about the craft fair! We'll see if I can come up with a good post before then. I have a lot of half-finished stuff laying around now, lol!

    ReplyDelete