Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm back! 15-18 of 100

Hello again!  I'll skip the fluff and get straight to the stamping.


This is the card I made for my husband for our anniversary.  I clear embossed the colored tree by covering the stamp in VersaMark and then coloring with markers.  Very simple and easy-to-make card.

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Easy Events
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
Ink: Basic Black, VersaMark, Stampin' Write Markers (Garden Green, Real Red, Early Espresso)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder

 This is a mini pizza box that I made as a prize for the workshop I had this past Saturday.  I'll get to that disaster later.  I filled the inside with Hershey's Bliss and a couple of Ghiradhelli squares.

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Yummy
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse
Other: 3/16" Corner Punch, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (Daffodil Delight)






This is the first of two cards we were supposed to make on Saturday.  I based it on a card I posted already (Best Friend Forever) and modified it just a little bit.

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Fabulous Phrases
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Polka Dot Parade DSP (Daffodil Delight)
Ink: Primrose Petals
Other: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, White Gel Pen





And this is the second card we were supposed to make on Saturday, again based on a card I already posted (the one with the umbrella).  I really like the way this one turned out, especially the way the faux stitching around the outside mimics the stitching on the ribbon.

SUPPLIES
Stamps: For the Birds
Cardstock: Basic Gray, So Saffron, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP (Marina Mist)
Ink: Basic Gray
Other: 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (Basic Gray), White Gel Pen

So anyway, I was supposed to have a workshop on Saturday.  I was excited because I was supposed to have around six people there.  The only person that showed up was my upline, who lives an hour and a half away.  I was pretty disappointed but as they say, every cloud has a silver lining.  Now I can use these cards at my workshop later this month and I don't have to prep anything ;)

If my calculations are correct, I'm way behind.  I have an extra day off this week (today) because of the holiday so I'd better hop to it!  Thanks for stopping by :)


7 comments:

  1. These are all awesome! Sorry to hear your workshop was a bust. But as you say, you can save all the supplies.

    I particularly like the anniversary card (congrats!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so cute! I love the anniversary card, really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That anniversary card is really sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that tree card caught everyone's eye...its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Great cards. My favorite has to be the anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the anniversary card too but I think my favorite is the last one. I agree- the faux stitching looks awesome!

    Sorry about the workshop but it is clearly their loss!

    ReplyDelete